Friday, May 16, 2008

report 3------------------------


Texas-04-28-08-At exactly 9:09 AM in McKinney, Texas, I was standing outside of my shop facing north watching a white Cessna 152 slowly crossing from west to east. Maybe he was going to land at the McKinney airport which was east of me. He was quite low, approximately 1,000 to 1,500 feet high, and maybe a half-mile due north of me.I could clearly see the stripe down the side of the plane. I then noticed an oval shaped object approaching at a high rate of speed. It came right over the top of the Cessna. Maybe 500 to 1,000 over the top of the plane. It was about one third the size of the plane. The object had a fuzzy white look to it, almost like a cloud shaped like a fat tic-tac.It was moving at almost a right angle to the plane, from a north-northeast to a south-southeast. I watched it for perhaps twenty seconds trying to decide if I should get my camera and chance losing sight of it. Wanting to have some evidence to show, I ran inside to get the camera and you guessed it: when I got outside I couldn't find it again. I took some pictures of the sky anyway hoping for something, but got nothing. I was very excited seeing the object that I ran upstairs to file a report, and I got today's date wrong so this is a correction of my original report.That will complete this week's reports, but be sure to check back next week for more UFO sighting reports. Until then, keep your eyes on the skies.

No comments: